|Product Name:||WS-C3750G-48TS-E||Products Status:||In Stock|
|MAC Address Table Size:||12K Entries||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Interfaces:||Gigabit Ethernet||Power:||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )|
manageable ethernet switch,
managed gigabit switch
3750G Series 48 Port Layer 3 Managed Gigabit Ethernet Stackable Switch WS-C3750G-48TS-E
The Cisco Catalyst 3750 and 3750G PoE models support Cisco IP phones and Cisco Aironet wireless LAN (WLAN) access points, as well as any IEEE 802.3af-compliant end device. The Cisco Catalyst 3750 and 3750G 24-port versions can support 24 simultaneous full-powered PoE ports at 15.4W for maximum powered device support. The 48-port versions can deliver the necessary power to support 24 ports at 15.4W, 48 ports at 7.7W, or any combination in between.
|Device Type||Switch - 48 ports - L3 - Managed - stackable|
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable 1U|
|Ports||48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x SFP|
|MAC Address Table Size||12K entries|
|Routing Protocol||OSPF, IGRP, BGP-4, IS-IS, RIP-1, RIP-2, EIGRP, HSRP, PIM-SM, static IP routing, PIM-DM, EIGRP for IPv6, OSPF for IPv6, policy- based routing (PBR), RIPng|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, SSH|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s|
|Power||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||44.5 cm x 40.9 cm x 4.4 cm|
Table below shows more informations.
Use and Deployment
• Autoconfiguration of new stack units eliminates reconfiguration.
• Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) autoconfiguration of multiple switches through a boot server eases switch deployment.
• Automatic Cisco IOS Software version checking and updating help ensure that all stack members have the same software version.
• Automatic QoS (AutoQoS) simplifies QoS configuration in voice over IP (VoIP) networks by issuing interface and global switch commands to detect Cisco IP phones, classify traffic, and help enable egress queue configuration.
• Master configuration management helps ensure that all switches are automatically upgraded when the master switch receives a new software version.
• Autosensing on each non-SFP port detects the speed of the attached device and automatically configures the port for 10-, 100-, or 1000-Mbps operation, easing switch deployment in mixed 10, 100, and 1000BASE-T environments.
• Autonegotiating on all ports automatically selects half- or full-duplex transmission mode to optimize bandwidth.
• Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) facilitates dynamic trunk configuration across all switch ports.
• Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) automates the creation of Cisco Fast EtherChannel ® groups or Gigabit EtherChannel groups to link to another switch, router, or server.
• Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) allows the creation of Ethernet channeling with devices that conform to IEEE 802.3ad. This feature is similar to Cisco EtherChannel technology and PAgP.
• DHCP Relay allows a DHCP relay agent to broadcast DHCP requests to the network DHCP server.
• IEEE 802.3z-compliant 1000BASE-SX, 1000BASE-LX/LH, 1000BASE-ZX, 1000BASE-T, and CWDM physical-interface support through a field-replaceable SFP module provides unprecedented flexibility in switch deployment.
• There is a default configuration to help ensure that the switch can be quickly connected to the network and can pass traffic with minimal user intervention. This default configuration exists even if there is no configuration stored in Flash memory.
• Automatic media-dependent interface crossover (MDIX) automatically adjusts transmit and receive pairs if an incorrect cable type (crossover or straight-through) is installed.
• Cisco EnergyWise for greenhouse gas emissions and operational cost optimization by measuring, reporting, and reducing energy consumption across the entire corporate infrastructure, well beyond the scope of IT.
Table below shows the same series products as WS-C3750G-48TS-E
|WS-C3750G-24TS-S1U||CISCO Catalyst 3750 24 10/100/1000 + 4 SFP + IPB Image; 1RU|
|WS-C3750G-24TS-E1U||CISCO Catalyst 3750 24 10/100/1000 + 4 SFP + IPS Image; 1RU|
|WS-C3750G-48PS-S||CISCO Catalyst 3750 48 10/100/1000T PoE + 4 SFP + IPB Image|
|WS-C3750G-48PS-E||CISCO Catalyst 3750 48 10/100/1000T PoE + 4 SFP + IPS Image|
|WS-C3750G-48TS-S||CISCO Catalyst 3750 48 10/100/1000T + 4 SFP + IPB Image|
|WS-C3750G-48TS-E||CISCO Catalyst 3750 48 10/100/1000T + 4 SFP + IPS Image|