|Product Name:||VWIC2-2MFT-G703=||Products Status:||In Stock|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Device Type:||Expansion Module|
|Form Factor:||Plug-in Module||Ports Qty:||2|
cisco network interface modules,
cisco gigabit ethernet module
Cisco Router Module VWIC2-2MFT-G703= 2 Port Voice/Wan Interface Card
The Cisco MFT VWIC2 combines WAN-interface-card (WIC) and voice-interface-card (VIC) functions to provide superior flexibility, versatility, and investment protection through its many uses. Customers who choose to integrate data and voice in multiple steps preserve their investment in a T1/E1 WAN interface because the Cisco MFT VWIC2 cards can be reused in packet voice applications.
|Device Type||Expansion module|
|Form factor||Plug-in module|
|Data Transfer Rate||2.048 Mbps|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||7.9 cm x 12.2 cm x 2.1 cm|
|Designed For||Cisco 1921, 1921 4-pair, 1921 ADSL2+, 1941, 2801, 2801 2-pair, 2801 4-pair, 2801 V3PN, 2811, 2811 2-pair, 2811 4-pair, 2811 V3PN, 2821, 2821 4-pair, 2821 V3PN, 2851, 2851 V3PN, 2901, 2911, 2921, 2951, 3825, 3825 V3PN, 3845, 3845 V3PN, 3925, 3925E, 3945, 3945E|
Below shows more informations
The Cisco MFT VWIC2 cards are offered in single- and dual-port versions, which can be used and then redeployed as network requirements change, thereby addressing several applications:
• T1/E1 data---The Cisco 1- and 2- port T1/E1 MFT VWIC2 versions act as a WIC, supporting T1, fractional T1, E1, (including structured G.703 with G.704 framing), fractional E1, and E1structured G.703 applications. To simplify remote management, these MFT VWIC2 cards integrate a fully managed DSU/CSU for T1 deployments and a fully managed DSU for E1 deployments.
• E1/G.703 data---The Cisco 1- and 2- port G.703 MFT VWIC2 versions act as a WIC, supporting T1, fractional T1, E1 (including structured G.703 with G.704 framing), fractional E1, and unstructured E1 (G.703) applications. To simplify remote management, the G.703 version includes a fully managed DSU. The G.703 versions also support all the capabilities on the T1/E1 versions.
• T1/E1 packet voice---The Cisco 1- and 2- port T1/E1 MFT VWIC2 (voice and WAN) versions act as a VIC, supporting packet voice applications by providing T1, fractional T1, E1, and fractional E1 connections to private branch exchanges (PBXs) and central offices, thereby enabling new services and reducing voice and fax toll charges.
• Mixed data and packet voice---The Cisco MFT VWIC2 interface cards can simultaneously support both data and voice, reducing the complexity and number of network components and facilitating a graceful migration to bandwidth-efficient packet voice.
• Mixed data and packet voice with drop and insert---The Cisco MFT VWIC2 cards can be deployed as a T1/E1 drop-and-insert multiplexer with integrated DSUs/CSUs, reducing the complexity of the network and the cost of the central-office ports by efficiently combining time-division multiplexing (TDM) voice (PBX), IP voice, and data on the same trunks. Note the Cisco 1721, 1751 and 1760 support drop and insert between two ports over a single VWIC2 card while Cisco 2800 and 3800 ISR routers supports drop and insert between two ports over a single VWIC2 card and two ports over two different VWICs.
Table below shows some related products.
|VWIC3-1MFT-T1/E1||1-Port 3rd Gen Multiflex Trunk Voice/WAN Int. Card - T1/E1|
|VWIC3-2MFT-T1/E1||2-Port 3rd Gen Multiflex Trunk Voice/WAN Int. Card - T1/E1|
|VWIC3-1MFT-G703=||1-Port 3rd Gen Multiflex Trunk Voice/WAN Int. Card - G.703|
|VWIC3-2MFT-G703||2-Port 3rd Gen Multiflex Trunk Voice/WAN Int. Card - G.703|
|VWIC3-4MFT-T1/E1||4-Port 3rd Gen Multiflex Trunk Voice/WAN Int. Card - G.703|
|VIC3-4FXS/DID||Four-Port Voice Interface Card - FXS and DID|
|HWIC-2FE=||Two 10/100 routed port HWIC|
|HWIC-1FE||1-port 10/100 Routed Port HWIC|
|HWIC-2T||2-Port Serial WAN Interface Card|
|HWIC-1T||1-Port Serial WAN Interface Card|
|HWIC-4T||4-Port Serial WAN Interface Card|
|EHWIC-1GE-SFP||GigE High Speed WIC With One SFP Slot|
|EHWIC-4ESG||Four port 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch interface card w/PoE|