|Ports:||48 X 10/100/1000||Connectivity Technology:||Wired|
|Virtual Interfaces (VLANs):||255||Products Status:||In Stock|
|Connector Type:||10/100/1000M Copper RJ-45||Warranty:||1 Year Warranty|
|Switch Capacity:||160 Gbps||Default AC Power Supply:||350 W|
network hardware switch,
managed gigabit switch
Gigabit Managed Network Switch Cisco Enterprise LAN Base 48 Port WS-C3560X-48T-L
WS-C3560X-48T-L is designed for enterprise access layer switching; however, customers can transparently upgrade the software feature to by purchasing either IP base license or IP services license to activity layer 3 capability, 1005 VLans supporting.
Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560X-48T-L is 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports standalone switch with no stacking option in LAN base feature set. Four optional network modules and license-base software feature provide flexibility, scalability and feature extensibility in order to reduce the cost of development of business needs.
• 24 and 48 10/100/1000 PoE+ and non-PoE models
• Optional four Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) SFP or two 10GbE SFP+ uplink network modules
• Industry first PoE+ with 30W power on all ports in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
• Dual redundant, modular power supplies and fans
• Media Access Control Security (MACsec) hardware-based encryption
• IPv4 and IPv6 routing, Multicast routing, advanced quality of service (QoS), and security features in hardware
• Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (LLW) with next business day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90 day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support
• Enhanced Cisco EnergyWise for operational cost optimization by measuring actual power consumption of the PoE devices, reporting, and reducing energy consumption across the network
• USB Type-A and Type-B ports for storage and console respectively and an out-of-band Ethernet management port.
• Cisco StackPower™ technology: An innovative feature and industry first for sharing power among stack members
• Cisco StackWise Plus technology for ease of use and resiliency with 64 Gbps of throughput
• Investment protection with backward compatibility with all other models of Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series Switches
|Forwarding bandwidth (Gbps)||160|
|Maximum stack members||0|
|Packets per second (Mpps)||101.2|
|MAC addresses supported||12,000|
|10 GE density||2|
|10 GE SFP+||2|
|Measured 100% Throughput power consumption
(without PoE loads, 1 Gps uplink module)
|PoE: Max. 802.3af Class 3 devices (15.4W)||--|
|PoE: Max. 802.3af Class 2 devices (7.3W)||--|
|AC/DC support||AC and DC|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.75 x 17.5 x 18.0 in.(4.45 x 44.5 x 46.0 cm.)|
|Unit weight||16.1 lbs.(7.3 kgs.)|
Figure 1 shows the appearance of Cisco Catalyst 3560X.
Table 2 Show the Power Supplier for 3560X.
|Models||Default Power Supply||Available PoE Power|
|24 Port Data Switch||C3KX-PWR-350WAC||-|
|48 Port Data Switch|
|24 Port POE Switch||C3KX-PWR-715WAC||435W|
|48 Port POE Switch|
|48 Port Full POE Switch||C3KX-PWR-1100WAC||800W|
|24 Port UPOE Switch||C3KX-PWR-1100WAC||800W|
|48 Port UPOE Switch|
1.100% Cisco original factory sealed clean serial.
2. Extensive Real Inventory
3. Save up 50%-92% off the Global Price list
4. Flexible payment shipment
5. Unparalleled Experience Service
1. Fast: in 2-3 days upon receipt of payment.
2. Safe: original package with protection foam in case of equipment broken in transportation
3. Economic: Low cost express fee via DHL, Fedex, TNT,EMS,Postal etc.
4. Flexible: We also ship to your Assigned Forwarder or Pickup by your forwarder