|Products Status:||In Stock||Type:||Wired|
|Warranty:||1 Year||LAN Port:||2|
|WAN Port:||2||Function:||Firewall, QoS, VPN|
cisco enterprise routers,
cisco integrated services router
The Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR) revolutionize WAN communications in the enterprise branch. With new levels of built-in intelligent network capabilities and convergence, the routers specifically address the growing need for application-aware networking in distributed enterprise sites. These locations tend to have lean IT resources. But they often also have a growing need for direct communication with both private data centers and public clouds across diverse links, including Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) VPNs and the Internet.
|Product Code||Cisco ISR4321-VSEC/K9|
|Aggregate Throughput||50 Mbps to 100 Mbps|
|Total onboard WAN or LAN 10/100/1000 ports||2|
|NIM (Network Interface Modules) slots||2|
|Onboard ISC slot||1|
|Memory||4 GB (default) / 8 GB (maximum)|
|Flash Memory||4 GB (default) / 8 GB (maximum)|
|Power-supply options||External: AC and PoE|
|Rack height||1 RU|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||44.55 x 369.57 x 294.64 mm|
|Package Weight||9.19 Kg|
Cisco IWAN is a set of intelligent software services that allow you to reliably and securely connect users, devices, and branch office locations across a diverse set of WAN transport links. IWAN-enabled routers like the 4000 Series dynamically route traffic across the “best” link based on up-to-the-minute application and network conditions for great application experiences. You get tight control over application performance, bandwidth usage, data privacy, and availability of your WAN links—control that you need as your branches conduct greater volumes of mission-critical business.
Below shows the Cisco 4000 Series ISR General Feature Highlights
● Service reliability
● Concurrent software services at speeds up to 2 Gbps. Backplane architecture supports high-bandwidth module-to-module communication at speeds up to 10 Gbps.
● A distributed multicore architecture with the industry’s first internal services plane.
● Remote installation of application-aware services, which run identically to their counterparts in dedicated appliances.
|Lower WAN expenditures||
● Embedded IWAN solution for creating lower-cost, business-class Internet connections.
● Performance upgrade model
● Investment protection
● CapEx budget management
● Router capacity can be increased with a remote performance-on-demand license upgrade (no hardware upgrade) for exceptional savings.
|Superior and secure user application experiences||
● ISR-AX“Application Experience” software bundle with advanced routing and network monitoring services.
● Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN), zone-based firewalls, intrusion prevention (Snort and Umbrella Branch) and content management using Cisco Cloud Web Security and OpenDNS protecting data, providing authentication credentials, and enabling transmissions that are not backhauled through the data center.
● Secure boot feature performs hardware-based authentication of the bootloader software to prevent malicious or unintended software from booting on the system.
● Code signing verifies digital signatures of executables prior to loading to prevent execution of altered or corrupted code.
● Hardware authentication protects against hardware counterfeiting by using an on-board tamper-proof silicon, including field replaceable modules. If authentication fails, the module is not allowed to boot.
|IT consolidation, space savings, and improved total cost of ownership (TCO)||
● Single converged branch platform integrates routing, switching, virtual server, storage, security, unified communications, WAN optimization, and performance management tools.
|Business continuity and increased resiliency||
● 4400 Series models (4451 and 4431 ISRs) support dual integrated power supplies
for backup. The entire 4000Series supports optional power supply capable of
delivering additional PoE power to endpoints. Defined models provide for a DC power supply.
● Modular network interfaces with diverse connection options for load-balancing and network resiliency.
● Modular interfaces with online removal and insertion (OIR) for module upgrades without network disruption.
● Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST), which serves as a resiliency complement to Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS), a Cisco cloud-based UC service.
● Support for multiple, diverse access links: T1/E1, T3/E3, Serial, xDSL, Gigabit and Ten-Gigabit Ethernet.
|Lower telephony costs with VoIP and rich media experiences||
● High-performance analog/digital gateway, allowing VoIP over less expensive Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunks.
● Integrated IP PBX and Session Border Controller.
|Easier manageability and support||
● Single, universal software image for all features and performance-on-demand licensing flexibility.
● No additional services and support needed for compute and storage.
● Supported by Cisco and third-party management tools, with programmability and automation.
You may be interested in the following products
|ISR4221-SEC/K9||Cisco ISR 4221 SEC Bundle with SEC lic|
|ISR4221/K9||Cisco ISR 4221 (2GE,2NIM,4G FLASH,4G DRAM,IPB)|
|ISR4321-AX/K9||Cisco ISR 4321 AX Bundle w/APP, SEC lic|
|ISR4321-AXV/K9||Cisco ISR 4321 AXV Bundle, w/APP, SEC, UC lic, CUBE-10|
|ISR4321-SEC/K9||Cisco ISR 4321 Sec bundle w/SEC license|
|ISR4321-V/K9||Cisco ISR 4321 Bundle, w/UC License, CUBE-10|
|ISR4321-VSEC/K9||Cisco ISR 4321 Bundle w/UC & SEC License, CUBE-10|
|ISR4321/K9||Cisco ISR 4321 (2GE,2NIM,4G FLASH,4G DRAM,IPB)|
|ISR4331-AX/K9||Cisco ISR 4331 AX Bundle w/ APP,SEC lic|
|ISR4331-AXV/K9||Cisco ISR 4331 AXV Bundle,PVDM4-32 w/APP,SEC,UC lic,CUBE-10|
|ISR4331-SEC/K9||Cisco ISR 4331 Sec bundle w/SEC license|
|ISR4331-V/K9||Cisco ISR 4331 UC Bundle, PVDM4-32, UC License, CUBEE10|
|ISR4331-VSEC/K9||Cisco ISR 4331 Bundle with UC & Sec Lic, PVDM4-32, CUBE-10|
|ISR4331/K9||Cisco ISR 4331 (3GE,2NIM,1SM,4G FLASH,4G DRAM,IPB)|
|ISR4351-AX/K9||Cisco ISR 4351 AX Bundle w/ APP,SEC lic|
|ISR4351-AXV/K9||Cisco ISR 4351 AXV Bundle,PVDM4-64 w/APP,SEC,UC lic,CUBE-25|
|ISR4351-SEC/K9||Cisco ISR 4351 Sec bundle w/SEC license|
|ISR4351-V/K9||Cisco ISR 4351 UC Bundle, PVDM4-64, UC License, CUBEE25|
|ISR4351-VSEC/K9||Cisco ISR 4351 Bundle with UC & Sec Lic, PVDM4-64, CUBE-25|
|ISR4351/K9||Cisco ISR 4351 (3GE,3NIM,2SM,4G FLASH,4G DRAM,IPB)|
|ISR4431-AX/K9||Cisco ISR 4431 AX Bundle with APP and SEC license|
|ISR4431-AXV/K9||Cisco ISR 4431 AXV Bundle,PVDM4-64 w/APP,SEC,UC lic,CUBE-25|
|ISR4431-SEC/K9||Cisco ISR 4431 Sec bundle w/SEC license|
|ISR4431-V/K9||Cisco ISR 4431 UC Bundle, PVDM4-64, UC License, CUBE-25|
|ISR4431-VSEC/K9||Cisco ISR 4431 Bundle with UC & Sec Lic, PVDM4-64, CUBE-25|
|ISR4431/K9||Cisco ISR 4431 (4GE,3NIM,8G FLASH,4G DRAM,IPB)|
|ISR4451-UCSE-S/K9||Cisco ISR 4451 CI Bundle w 24 port SM, UCS-E Single Wide SM|
|ISR4451-X-AX/K9||Cisco ISR 4451 AX Bundle with APP and SEC license|
|ISR4451-X-AXV/K9||Cisco ISR 4451 AXV Bundle,PVDM4-64 w/APP,SEC,UC lic,CUBE-25|
|ISR4451-X-SEC/K9||Cisco ISR 4451 Sec Bundle, w/SEC license|
|ISR4451-X-V/K9||Cisco ISR 4451 UC Bundle, PVDM4-64, UC Lic,CUBE25|
|ISR4451-X-VSEC/K9||Cisco ISR 4451 VSEC Bundle, PVDM4-64 w/ UC,SEC Lic,CUBE-25|
|ISR4451-X/K9||Cisco ISR 4451 (4GE,3NIM,2SM,8G FLASH,4G DRAM)|