|Product Name:||WS-C3750G-48PS-E||Products Status:||In Stock|
|Warranty:||1 Year||AC Input Voltage And Frequency:||100-240VAC, 4.0-8.0A, 50-60 Hz|
|Power Supply Rated Maximum:||142W||DC Input Voltages:||+12V At 14A|
poe ethernet switch,
cisco poe switch
Original Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series Gigabit Ethernet POE Network Switch WS-C3750G-48PS-E
For midsized organizations and enterprise branch offices, the Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series eases deployment of converged applications and adapts to changing business needs by providing configuration flexibility, support for converged network patterns, and automation of intelligent network services configurations. In addition, the Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series is optimized for high-density Gigabit Ethernet deployments and includes a diverse range of switches that meet access, aggregation, or small-network backbone-connectivity requirements.
|Device Type||Switch - 48 ports - L3 - Managed|
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable - 1U|
|Ports||48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x SFP|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|MAC Address Table Size||12K entries|
|Routing Protocol||IGRP, BGP-4, IS-IS, RIP-1, RIP-2, HSRP, PIM-SM, static IP routing, PIM-DM, EIGRP for IPv6, OSPF for IPv6, policy-based routing(PBR), RIPng|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, SSH, CLI|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s|
|Power||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )|
Table below shows more informations.
|Networkwide Security Features||
● IEEE 802.1x allows dynamic, port-based security, providing user authentication.
● IEEE 802.1x with VLAN assignment allows a dynamic VLAN assignment for a specific user regardless of where the user is connected.
● IEEE 802.1x with voice VLAN permits an IP phone to access the voice VLAN irrespective of the authorized or unauthorized state of the port.
● IEEE 802.1x and port security are provided to authenticate the port and manage network access for all MAC addresses, including that of the client.
● IEEE 802.1x with an ACL assignment allows for specific identity-based security policies regardless of where the user is connected.
● IEEE 802.1x with guest VLAN allows guests without 802.1x clients to have limited network access on the guest VLAN.
● Cisco security VLAN ACLs on all VLANs prevent unauthorized data flows from being bridged within VLANs.
● Cisco standard and extended IP security router ACLs define security policies on routed interfaces for control-plane and data-plane traffic.
● Port-based ACLs for Layer 2 interfaces allow security policies to be applied on individual switch ports.
● Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol, Kerberos, and Simple Network Management Protocol Version 3 (SNMPv3) provide network security by encrypting administrator traffic during Telnet and SNMP sessions. SSH Protocol, Kerberos, and the cryptographic version of SNMPv3 require a special cryptographic software image because of U.S. export restrictions.
● Private VLAN Edge provides security and isolation between switch ports, which helps ensure that users cannot snoop on other users’ traffic.
● Dynamic ARP Inspection helps ensure user integrity by preventing malicious users from exploiting the insecure nature of the ARP protocol.
● DHCP Snooping prevents malicious users from spoofing a DHCP server and sending out bogus addresses. This feature is used by other primary security features to prevent a number of other attacks such as ARP poisoning.
● IP source guard prevents a malicious user from spoofing or taking over another user’s IP address by creating a binding table between client’s IP and MAC address, port, and VLAN.
● Bidirectional data support on the Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN) port allows a Cisco Intrusion Detection System (IDS) to take action when an intruder is detected.
● TACACS+ and RADIUS authentication facilitate centralized control of the switch and restrict unauthorized users from altering the configuration.
● MAC address notification allows administrators to be notified of users added to or removed from the network.
● DHCP Snooping helps administrators with consistent mapping of IP to MAC addresses. This can be used to prevent attacks that attempt to poison the DHCP binding database and to rate-limit the amount of DHCP traffic that enters a switch port.
● Port security secures the access to an access or trunk port based on MAC address.
● After a specific timeframe, the aging feature removes the MAC address from the switch to allow another device to connect to the same port.
● Trusted boundary provides the ability to trust the QoS priority settings if an IP phone is present and to disable the trust setting in the event that the IP phone is removed, thereby preventing a malicious user from overriding prioritization policies in the network.
● Multilevel security on console access prevents unauthorized users from altering the switch configuration.
● The user-selectable address-learning mode simplifies configuration and enhances security.
● Bridge protocol data unit (BPDU) guard shuts down Spanning Tree PortFast-enabled interfaces when BPDUs are received to avoid accidental topology loops.
● Spanning Tree Root Guard (STRG) prevents edge devices not in the network administrator’s control from becoming Spanning Tree Protocol root nodes.
• IGMP filtering provides multicast authentication by filtering out nonsubscribers and limits the number of concurrent multicast streams available per port.
• Dynamic VLAN assignment is supported through implementation of VLAN Membership Policy Server client capability to provide flexibility in assigning ports to VLANs. Dynamic VLAN facilitates the fast assignment of IP addresses.
• Cisco CMS Software security wizards ease the deployment of security features for restricting user access to a server as well as to a portion or all of the network.
● 1000 access control entries (ACEs) are supported.
Table below shows the same series products as WS-C3750G-48PS-E
|WS-C3750G-24TS-S1U||CISCO Catalyst 3750 24 10/100/1000 + 4 SFP + IPB Image; 1RU|
|WS-C3750G-24TS-E1U||CISCO Catalyst 3750 24 10/100/1000 + 4 SFP + IPS Image; 1RU|
|WS-C3750G-48PS-S||CISCO Catalyst 3750 48 10/100/1000T PoE + 4 SFP + IPB Image|
|WS-C3750G-48PS-E||CISCO Catalyst 3750 48 10/100/1000T PoE + 4 SFP + IPS Image|
|WS-C3750G-48TS-S||CISCO Catalyst 3750 48 10/100/1000T + 4 SFP + IPB Image|
|WS-C3750G-48TS-E||CISCO Catalyst 3750 48 10/100/1000T + 4 SFP + IPS Image|