|Product Name:||VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1=||Products Status:||In Stock|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Device Type:||Expansion Module|
|Data Transfer Rate:||2.048 Mbps||Interfaces:||1 X Network - T1/E1 - RJ-48|
cisco network interface modules,
cisco gigabit ethernet module
Original Cisco 1 Port T1/E1 Module Interface Card VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1=
The Cisco Second-Generation 1- and 2-Port T1/E1 Multiflex Trunk Voice/WAN Interface Cards (MFT VWIC2s) support data and voice applications on the Cisco 1721 (data only), 1751, and 1760 Modular Access Routers, the Cisco 2600XM Multiservice Router, the Cisco 2691 Multiservice Platform, the Cisco 3662 Telco Versatile DCN Access Platform, the Cisco 3725 and 3745 Multiservice Routers, and the Cisco 1841 (data only), 2801, 2811, 2821, 2851, 3825, and 3845 Integrated Services Routers (ISRs).
|Device Type||Expansion module|
|Form Factor||Plug-in module|
|Data Transfer Rate||2.048 Mbps|
|Line Coding Format||AMI, B8ZS, HDB3|
|Status Indicators||Carrier detect, alarm|
|Interfaces||1 x network - T1/E1 - RJ-48|
|Compatible Slots||1 x Expansion Slot|
|Compliant Standards||FCC Class B certified, VCCI Class B ITE, CISPR 22 Class B, CISPR 24, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, UL 60950, CSA 22.2 No. 60950, EN55022 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-6, AS/NZS 3548, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-4-11, FCC CFR47 Part 15, EN300-386, EN 61000-4-8, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1|
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||5 - 85%|
Below shows more informations
The Cisco MFT VWIC2 cards are offered in single- and dual-port versions, which can be used and then redeployed as network requirements change, thereby addressing several applications:
• T1/E1 data---The Cisco 1- and 2- port T1/E1 MFT VWIC2 versions act as a WIC, supporting T1, fractional T1, E1, (including structured G.703 with G.704 framing), fractional E1, and E1structured G.703 applications. To simplify remote management, these MFT VWIC2 cards integrate a fully managed DSU/CSU for T1 deployments and a fully managed DSU for E1 deployments.
• E1/G.703 data---The Cisco 1- and 2- port G.703 MFT VWIC2 versions act as a WIC, supporting T1, fractional T1, E1 (including structured G.703 with G.704 framing), fractional E1, and unstructured E1 (G.703) applications. To simplify remote management, the G.703 version includes a fully managed DSU. The G.703 versions also support all the capabilities on the T1/E1 versions.
• T1/E1 packet voice---The Cisco 1- and 2- port T1/E1 MFT VWIC2 (voice and WAN) versions act as a VIC, supporting packet voice applications by providing T1, fractional T1, E1, and fractional E1 connections to private branch exchanges (PBXs) and central offices, thereby enabling new services and reducing voice and fax toll charges.
• Mixed data and packet voice---The Cisco MFT VWIC2 interface cards can simultaneously support both data and voice, reducing the complexity and number of network components and facilitating a graceful migration to bandwidth-efficient packet voice.
• Mixed data and packet voice with drop and insert---The Cisco MFT VWIC2 cards can be deployed as a T1/E1 drop-and-insert multiplexer with integrated DSUs/CSUs, reducing the complexity of the network and the cost of the central-office ports by efficiently combining time-division multiplexing (TDM) voice (PBX), IP voice, and data on the same trunks. Note the Cisco 1721, 1751 and 1760 support drop and insert between two ports over a single VWIC2 card while Cisco 2800 and 3800 ISR routers supports drop and insert between two ports over a single VWIC2 card and two ports over two different VWICs.
Table below shows some related products.
|VWIC3-1MFT-T1/E1||1-Port 3rd Gen Multiflex Trunk Voice/WAN Int. Card - T1/E1|
|VWIC3-2MFT-T1/E1||2-Port 3rd Gen Multiflex Trunk Voice/WAN Int. Card - T1/E1|
|VWIC3-1MFT-G703=||1-Port 3rd Gen Multiflex Trunk Voice/WAN Int. Card - G.703|
|VWIC3-2MFT-G703||2-Port 3rd Gen Multiflex Trunk Voice/WAN Int. Card - G.703|
|VWIC3-4MFT-T1/E1||4-Port 3rd Gen Multiflex Trunk Voice/WAN Int. Card - G.703|
|VIC3-4FXS/DID||Four-Port Voice Interface Card - FXS and DID|
|HWIC-2FE=||Two 10/100 routed port HWIC|
|HWIC-1FE||1-port 10/100 Routed Port HWIC|
|HWIC-2T||2-Port Serial WAN Interface Card|
|HWIC-1T||1-Port Serial WAN Interface Card|
|HWIC-4T||4-Port Serial WAN Interface Card|
|EHWIC-1GE-SFP||GigE High Speed WIC With One SFP Slot|
|EHWIC-4ESG||Four port 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch interface card w/PoE|